Question: Write a paragraph on ‘Your town’ answering the following questions.
- What is the name of your town?
- What is it situated?
- How big is it?
- What is the size of the pollution there?
- What educational institutions are there?
- Are there any industries there?
- Do you have any sports facilities in your town?
- Is the town neat and clean?
- Are you prepared to spend the rest of your life there?
- If so, why?
- If not, why not?
Answer: The name of the town is Pangsha. It is situated in the district of Rajbari. It is a small town. About twenty thousand people live in this town. There is a university college, a degree college, a girls’ college, two high schools and a girls’ school in the town. There are a dying mill, a knitting mill and some garment factories in the town. We have a large stadium and a number of playgrounds in it. The town is quietly neat and clean. The municipality is sincere to make the town clean. No, I am not willing to spend the rest of my life here. I want to go to the city to get good opportunities for a job.