Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What do you feel about studying grammar?
- Do you find it difficult or easy?
- Is it boring or interesting to you?
- Is it necessary or unnecessary for learning English?
- Do you learn grammar rules first and then apply them in your speaking and writing?
Answer: Studying grammar is an integral part of learning a language. It is a part of learning the English language as well. But the tradition we follow to learn grammar seems sometimes rather difficult. Of course, learning all grammatical items is not difficult or boring. For example, learning gerund, present participle, past participle, and the perfect participle is interesting to me but the use of verbs sometimes seems difficult to me. Learning English is of great importance in this modern age because English is now the language of commerce, science, and international relations. So, I am learning English with much interest and importance. While knowing grammar is useful, it is not necessary for learning English. We can learn the language by using it. First, I try to speak and write English without learning the grammatical facts and then I try to find out the rules of grammar.