Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph (100 words)
- Describe your college hostel. Is it a tin-shed or brick-built house?
- How many students are there in the hostel?
- How is discipline maintained?
- How is the standard of food?
- What is your general impression of the hostel life?
Answer: I am a student of class XI and live in the college hostel. Our hostel is a single storied brick-built house. It has five rooms for 30 students to live. We have a separate kitchen. We have a Hostel Super. He is affectionate to us but very strict in maintaining discipline. We have to get up early in the morning and say our prayers. We take breakfast at 8 a.m. We have to remain at our reading table till 10:30 a.m. Then we go to the college pond and bathe. After taking our meals we go to our class at 11:30 a.m. A modest standard in providing food is maintained in our hostel. We are given meat or chickens twice a week. Our dining room is neat and clean. In the afternoon we play games. We are allowed to watch TV for half an hour at night. Our hostel is very nice and well-disciplined. I like it very much.