Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Do you remember the first day of your college life?
- How did you feel when you first entered the college campus?
- How many classes did you attend on the day?
- What impression did you have about your teachers?
- How did you pass your Tiffin-break?
- What things did you like best about the college?
Answer: There are some important days in everybody’s life. The first day of my college life is such an important and memorable day that I always remember with joy. Before going to the college, I was a bit afraid whether the students and teachers of the college would be friendly. Though there were six scheduled classes, only three classes were held. I attended all the three classes. I was very much impressed at the excellent delivery and presentations of the teachers. The teachers were so good that whatever they taught us in the class, I still can remember them quite So I developed a special honor for them in the core of my heart. I passed my tiffin period with some of my classmates in the college canteen. The atmosphere of the college was very nice. Everybody was helpful and co-operative. I liked the friendly behavior of the students and teachers very much. The things that I liked best about the college included my feeling of liberty, the participatory teaching method adopted by teachers, etc.