- What is the biggest religious festival of the Muslims?
- Why is the holy month of Ramadan a great opportunity for the Muslim?
- What is the significance of the Eid al-Fitr for the Muslims?
- What do the children and women do?
- Why do the Muslims go to the Eid-Gah?
- What do the people do after the prayer?
Answer: Eid al-Fitr is the biggest religious festival of the Muslims. The holy month of Ramadan is a great opportunity for the Muslims to reshape their life in accordance with the teachings of Islam. It is a month of self-judgment. It prohibits a Muslim to commit any sin or evil activities. Eid al-Fitr is a source of joy. It is a day of giving thanks to the Almighty. It brings joy to the Muslims. On the occasion of Eid al-Fitr, the Muslims get chance to exchange greetings among their near and dear ones. It is celebrated with great joy and amusement throughout the Muslim world. On the occasion of Eid al-Fitr, the Muslims give fitra to the poor early in the morning. On this day all rise very early. Children pass the night in excitement and make various preparations. They go to the pond and take their bath to the sweet-smelling shop. Then they dress in the best clothes. Meanwhile, the womenfolk prepare different kinds of sweet. Then all take sweets. This being over, all proceed towards the maidan to offer prayer in congregation. At the end of the prayer, people embrace one another forgetting all enmity. Then they come back home. At night they take rich items of food.