- What is physical exercise?
- How are body and mind related to each other?
- How does physical exercise help forming sound health?
- Mention the names of some forms a good exercises.
- What form of exercise should one take?
Answer: health is wealth. We cannot enjoy sound health without taking exercise. Physical exercise means the regular movements of the different limbs of the body. There is a close related between body and mind. We cannot think of a sound mind without a sound body. ‘A sound mind in a sound body’ is a wise saying. Physical exercise helps us in a number of ways. It helps our muscles and nerves work properly. It helps us breathe more deeply and get more air into our lungs. It also helps blood circulation and prevents constipation. There are various forms of exercises such as walking, running, swimming, riding and playing different games. We should bear in mind that all kinds of exercises are not fit for all. We should therefore such exercise as will suit us best.