- Where is your home situated?
- How is it furnished?
- How are the rooms used?
- What is there on the wall?
- How does the home look?
- How do you feel about your home?
My HomeThe place where I live with my family, is my home. It is a village collage called ratanpur, upazilla nabinagar in B.Baria district. The main house is mainly made of bricks. It is a big house with wide windows on all sides and doors on two sides. There are two bed rooms, one sitting room and one dining room. Each and every of the rooms are well-furnished and spotlessly neat and clean. It is well ventilated. Sufficient air and light can get into it. The home is surrounded with green trees in three sides. It has an ample yard. The home is very beautiful to look at. A lovely flowers garden is in front of the gate fo the house. So, the home is very comfortable to live in. I have a separate reading room in it. I use it as my bed room too. I like my home very much because it is an ideal house to live in peace.
- Where is your home?
- How many houses are there in your home?
- What are the houses made of?
- What are there in your home too?
- How is the place your home?
- Is your home in a village or in a town?
- What materials have been used to make it?
- How many members does your family have?
- Who are they?
- Is the home comfortable?
- Do you have a separate reading room?
- Do you like it? Why or why not?