Question: write a paragraph in about 100-120 words on ‘Our classroom’. You have to use the following questions in writing this paragraph:
- Where is the location of your classroom in you school?
- How many doors and windows are there in your classroom?
- How many benches are there in your classroom?
- Where does the teacher keep the teaching aid?
- Is your classroom neat and clean?
- What is class room?
- Where is your class room?
- How is classroom furnished?
- How is the sitting arrangement?
- How do you keep it?
- How do you feel about your classroom?
Your Class RoomQuestion: write a paragraph about your class room.
Answer: my class room is situated on the western part of the old building. It faces to the east. It has one door and three wide windows. It can accommodate more than eighty. Students. It is well ventilated. It has a platform. In it there are twenty benches, a table and a chair for the teacher. At one corner to the right of the platform a black board stands. Our class room is neat and clean. Our class room is very fine to look at.