- What is the name of your village?
- Where is it situated?
- What is the number of population:
- What are their occupations?
- How is the communication of the village?
- What are the institutions there?
- What crops are grown there?
- Why is if famous for?
- How do you feel about your village?
My villageQuestion: write a paragraph about “my village”.
Answer: the name of my village is nabipur. It is in the district of B. Baria. It stands on the Titas. It is a renounced village. It is a large village. It have five thousand people. Most of the people in this village farmers. Part of them are day laborer and service holders. A big road leads to the village from B. Baria to sylhet towns. There is a high school, a collage for woman, a post office, a health complex in the village. The village has electricity, gas line. We love our village very much.