- Definition of Tense, Kinds of Tense and Kinds of sub classes Tense (Tense Part -1)
- Definition & Structure of Sub Classes Tense (Tense Part -2)
- Structure of Sentence (Tense Part -3)
Definition of Tense: Tense is the form of a verb which shows the time of an action present Past and Future indicated by the verb.
Kinds of Tense
1. Present Tense
2. Past Tense
3. Future Tense
Present Tense: A verb that refers to present time is said to be in the present.
Past Tense: A verb that refers to past time is said to be in the past Tense.
Future Tense: A verb refers to future time is said to be in the future Tense.
Kinds of sub classes Tense
Sub classes of Present Tense:
1. Present Indefinite Tense
2. Present Continuous Tense
3. Present Perfect Tense
4. Present perfect Continuous Tense
Sub Classes of Past Tense:
1. Past Indefinite Tense
2. Past Continuous Tense
3. Past Perfect Tense
4. Past Perfect Continuous Tense
Sub Classes of Future Tense:
1. Future Indefinite Tense
2. Future Continuous Tense
3. Future Perfect Tense
4. Future Perfect continuous Tense