Question: Write a paragraph in about 100-120 words on ‘my parents’. You have to use the following questions in writing this paragraph:
- Who are your parents?
- How old are your parents?
- What are their occupations?
- What do they do?
- What would you say about their nature?
- What are their activities?
- What is their expectation about you?
- How do they deal with you?
- What is your feeling about them?
My parentsParents are the source of our live on earth. I have also parents who have been taking care of me since I was born. They are my best friends and well wishes. My parents are educated and quite well off. I am the only son of my parents. I have a little sister. My father is an engineer and mother is a banker. They care for me very much. Mother takes care of my studies. Both of my parents are quite busy. They are very conscious of my education. My parents always wish that I may be honest, sincere, active, tolerant and polite. They advise us in all respects very much. They pray for us and help us to make our life successful and hopeful.
My parentsMy parents are rich and educated. They are very dear to me. They are my best friends and well-wishers. I love them dearly and obey them with respect. They have brought me up with care and affection. My father read up to degree level and my mother read up to intermediate level. My father is the owner of a garments factory. My mother is a housewife. My parents maintain our family properly. We live in our house. My parents are trying their best to make us educated. My parents want us be honest, active, hard-working and useful citizens of Bangladesh. I am proud of my dear parents.
- Who are parents?
- What does religion say about parents?
- What kind of man is your father?
- What kind of woman is your mother?
- What do you feel about your parents?