- What is a winter morning like?
- What happens to trees and grass in the winter morning?
- What do the children and old people do in the winter morning?
- What are the special attractions of the winter morning?
- How do the people feel when the sun peeps through the fog?
Answer: a winter morning is very misty and cold. Everything looks hazy. Things at a little distance can hardly be seen. Fog falls on the tall trees are look like small bushes. Dew drops fall on leaves and blades of grass at night. They look like pearls in the morning. A cold wind blows from the north. People get up late from bed. They like to remain in bed even after sunrise. Children gather straw and make fire to warm them. Old people bask in the sun and enjoy themselves with lively talks of the day. We find some special attractions of the winter morning. These are the different kinds of delicious cakes and sweetmeats prepared with date juice. A cup of tea is more enjoyable in the winter morning. At one time the scene of the winter morning vanishes when the morning peeps everybody greets the sun with a joyful heart.